Friday, April 27, 2012

North Carolina

I was planning on writing in this blog everyday but it seems that won't be happening due to all the unpacking I've been doing and still am doing. What can I say, I have a lot of shit. I just finished unpacking my desktop computer and I plan on hooking it up later on tonight. Hopefully I wont need a manual, I'm not the brightest when it comes to computers.

I went by a local store today and got myself a newspaper. Surprised at how many people read them still down here (note: I say down here because I come from Ohio). If there is one thing that I need urgently right now....it's a job.

I scanned through the some want ads but I didn't really see anything worth going to an interview for. My new neighbors (which by the way are nice as can be) brought me over some "apparment" warming gifts. Let's see...what were there names again...Oh! Kathy and Frank. We got to talking about some of the local hotspots (and I use that term lightly) and they mentioned a nice dine-in restaraunt that is located downtown. They told me they are hiring for a wait-staff position and that the wait-staff there make pretty good tips. I might go check it out tomorrow and see if I can get an application.

One thing I am extremely excited about is Mike. Only 4 more days till he comes to North Carolina to live with me for a few months! Can't wait! I spoke with him today on the phone a little. He was just as siked as I was, though, he just recently caught a really bad cold. Kinda weird how that happens though, he was talking non-stop about the good beach weather over there.

Well, I am in need of nurishment. Here I come Chic-Fil-A!

1 comment:

  1. Many people don’t know where to begin when it comes to buying a car. You are not alone. However, with a little preparation, it doesn’t have to be such a bad experience. Buying a car will be easy if you follow this advice.

    homeschoolersforken |

    penthousewilliamsburg |

    housesineastoxford |

    ronthomhome4sale |

    paradise-house |

    ReplyDelete