Sunday, April 29, 2012

Great Weekend

It's been a great weekend. I went down to the restaurant (it's called the Pavilion btw) and filled out a simple application. Upon first glance it seemed to be just a normal run-down restaurant but as I got closer and went inside it was HUGGGEEE. There were statues of knights and different elegant paintings. Talk about being a fancy! I talked to the manager (Phillip) for a good hour. I guess that was the interview because I got the job! Tomorrow is going to be my first day and I am looking forward to it. Finally...something to do.

In other news a rumor has been going around our apartment complex about our neighboring complex that had a homicide. Police are looking into it now. Supposedly a 10 year old boy beat his friend to death with a baseball bat. They said he kept saying "He told me to do it" over and over. Pretty creepy if you ask me.

On the more brighter side of the grass, I'm going to pick Mike up from the airport on Tuesday. It's going to be a great summer!


4 comments:

  1. Something is coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and a hello to you too anon. Im guessing your the anonymus follower I have. Well I assure you nothing is coming except for Mike.

      Delete
    2. The signs are evident. Mike has seen Him.

      Delete
  2. Budget and Cost Help desk software has an extreme range of cost from anywhere between free and hundreds of dollars or more. Budgeting for a help desk in advance will narrow down the available features necessary for a company.
    bestessays4u |

    blog-sardinefactory |

    buzzineintl |

    californiavacationpackages |

    chautauqualakeboatrentals |

    ReplyDelete