Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Introduction

I've tried to think of the most un-cliche way to start off this blog and I have concluded that it is impossible to not sound cliche for an Introduction.

My name is Bishop (yeah I know, weird name). I don't really know why I made this blog. Out of boredom I suppose. You see, my WHOLE life was school (inb4the"WOW REALLY?"). Friends, work, and my social life were all centered around my school. Now that I have graduated from high school, I don't really have anything to do for a few months. I just recently moved to North Carolina due to some "issues" I have been having.

Luckily though, my best friend, Mike is staying with me for the duration of my "break" from school. He is the coolest, smoothest person I know. I would even go as far to say he could get out of or "into" anything. His plane arrives from California in 7 days. Cant wait to see him!

1 comment:

  1. The problem is that with so much information online it can be hard to find more information. Read on for helpful tips to help you design in creating great websites.
    cheapsnapbackhatstrade |

    cincypunkfest |

    cruisesfrombaltimore |

    cs-wedding |

    fake2013oakleysunglasses |

    ReplyDelete